Sunday, July 25, 2010

Angry

So my grades are in for the essay and the exam for LIS 200. The grading was unreasonable. I know others have had the same the teaching assistants grading. I think I may drop out of the program. I am working my butt off. I have been off work since May because I have been experiencing random left side paralysis. I am doing the best I can. I was getting 100% on everything up until these last two grades. These last two grades are so ridiculous that if the other classes are going to be graded like this I will drop out. There is no point in busting my butt trying to get a good grade just to get a zero on a project that I worked 2 weeks on. The other day when I went out to look for used books I couldn't find any enjoyment. This was one of my favorite things. Not anymore. These classes have sucked the enjoyment I had out of books. All I can say is these courses have made me miserable and I don't need that in my life.

No comments:

Post a Comment