Sunday, July 4, 2010

Deep Breaths

I am spending my fourth of July weekend doing homework. This is kind of depressing but working full time and trying to get a Masters degree is hard. I feel like I flip flop between feeling like there is no way I can handle this and I should drop out of the program, and feeling like I am absolutely capable of doing this.

I just finished the Koha assignment after spending a couple days trying to get in. After finally breaking down and emailing Dr. Tomer I found out I had the wrong password the whole time. That would have been nice to know days ago. Now I am on to studying and reading and trying balance my life with school. I just keep reminding myself that it is only 2 years and it will all be worth it when I have a job I enjoy. Deep breaths.

No comments:

Post a Comment